CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my nest! Fly on in so I can share some treasured bits of life, art & happiness!

.

You Simply MUST Try Cheryl's ( Click Below) - These Are My FAVORITE Cookies!

(300x100)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Umm...honey, how difficult is it to take the sink apart?

Ever have that gut-wrenching feeling that maybe your ring went down the drain when you realize it's not on your finger? Living in a Victorian home that has an old fashioned sink with a wide open drain & a stopper as opposed to one of the modern pull-up kinds makes it quite possible that a ring could just fly right down it! 
While I was reading a fellow bloggers entry http://defineyouphotography.blogspot.com/2011/06/fashion-with-purpose.html, I came across a really cool company that sells a purse hook disguised as a bracelet. When I checked out their website I found a great heart shaped pendant called the FUMI KeepSafe. The heart opens up so that you can hang your rings from it to save them from the drain (or pets, kids, etc).


FUMI (which stands for Fashionable, Unique, Multipurpose, and Innovation - How cute is that?)  has some very innovative products, plus you can save 15% with the code  iloveFUMI.   Check them out!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Hi Robin,

Just hearing you live in an old Victorian house tells me something about you. Before moving to Ukraine we lived in a 70 year old home and I was a Realtor. Those old homes were my favorite to show. Hope you found the ring.

Blessings, Coleen

BTW, you can buy drain screens to catch stuff. If you can't get them there let me know and I'll find one and send to you.

Coleen said...

Oh, another BTW, you need to get yourself a Facebook badge to put on here so people can go from blog directly to your fan page. It'll get you more "Likes".

Glycerine Hand Therapy...AMAZING MUST HAVE!

Camille Beckman 5 Star Rated