CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my nest! Fly on in so I can share some treasured bits of life, art & happiness!

.

You Simply MUST Try Cheryl's ( Click Below) - These Are My FAVORITE Cookies!

(300x100)

Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Little" Love

My love for doll houses & miniatures has broadened to include this little house. I first read this several years ago & just came across it again & wanted to share. Although I don't believe I could reduce MY life to fit in a space quite this small, I do find it charming!  

The Smallest House In The World

Jay Shafer is the creator and resident of the smallest house in the world, which he has proudly named Tumbleweed. Jay is an artist and architect, who lives in his home near San Francisco. He sells plans for, and builds, tiny homes in sizes ranging from an extremely small 50 square feet to a practically roomy 500 square feet.
Jay has been living in a house smaller than some people’s closets since 1997.
Jay’s decision to inhabit just 96 square feet arose from his concerns he had about the impact a larger house would have on the environment, and because he does not want to maintain a lot of unused or unusable space.


 Check out his video tour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRvsWuWNUM&feature=player_embedded
Reposted from: http://firewireblog.com/2008/07/15/the-smallest-house-in-the-world/ 

No comments:

Glycerine Hand Therapy...AMAZING MUST HAVE!

Camille Beckman 5 Star Rated