CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my nest! Fly on in so I can share some treasured bits of life, art & happiness!

.

You Simply MUST Try Cheryl's ( Click Below) - These Are My FAVORITE Cookies!

(300x100)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

While I'm on the Topic of Small Things...

This little guy is a pygmy shrew (formerly the smallest mammal on the planet). He has been ousted from that position & replaced by the bumblebee bat. He may not be the smallest anymore, but he sure is the cutest!

                                               



Not exactly sure what this one is, but it's little acorn cap is just TOO charming!


I found these adorable little creatures posted separately in back issues of newsletters from one of my favorite sites http://www.paperminis.com/. Unfortunately, the original sites from which they appeared are no longer operational. 

Although not as small, definitely as cute...my Chihuahua Gia sporting a fashionable felt coat/Tequila bottle cover 



No comments:

Glycerine Hand Therapy...AMAZING MUST HAVE!

Camille Beckman 5 Star Rated