CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my nest! Fly on in so I can share some treasured bits of life, art & happiness!

.

You Simply MUST Try Cheryl's ( Click Below) - These Are My FAVORITE Cookies!

(300x100)

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hi, my name is Robin & I am a "Fireworkaholic"...


I LOVE fireworks & will travel far & wide to see them, just because they make me happy! Luckily, my hubby is very good natured about this & realizes this is cheap entertainment for me. Our first viewing of the season was Wednesday night, "Zing in the City" which also featured a performance by the Canton Symphony Orchestra.




Saturday night we went to "Olde Canal Days" in Canal Fulton, which has a fair type atmosphere with rides, games, vendors, beauty pageant, & two stages of entertainment. This night contained all my favorite elements...Blue Moon flavored ice cream, the purchase of a Hot Fudge soy candle that smells so good you want to grab a spoon & dig in, a quadruple baby stroller full of dogs (yes, you read that right) & of course the fireworks!



Tonight we'll top off the holiday weekend in Massillon, but we're skipping the festivities & just focusing on the fireworks.




6 comments:

Coleen said...

WooHoo! Thanks for the fireworks show Robin. Haven't seen one of those in years because we don't usually get back to the states in summer time. Thanks for visiting my blog. You're doing a great job on yours.
Blessings,
Coleen in Ukraine

Robin's Treasure Nest said...

You're welcome Coleen! I'm actually surprised how good the pictures came out (2 of the 3 shows were taken with my phone). Thanks for the compliment. It seems like every time I log in, I'm finding some new little trick. Your blog is great & so inspiring, I'm happy to be following.
Blessings to you & yours too!

Marisa and Brittany said...

I'm your newest follower from Me, You, and Creamed Corn... thank-you for the follow! You have a very nice blog (nice pis btw).

Looking forward to the fellowship!

Marisa
http://www.meyouandcreamedcorn.com/

Ani said...

I like it... fireworkaholic. :) Are those your dogs? That is a crazy picture. I've never seen four dogs in a stroller. -hollychihuahua from S-B

Corinne Marie said...

This is the greatest post! Just fun and full of life. Just so funny the dogs and the lovely fireworks. What a fun time!

Dakini55 via swap bot

Raven said...

Great photos! I wish I could get shots like that.

Glycerine Hand Therapy...AMAZING MUST HAVE!

Camille Beckman 5 Star Rated