CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my nest! Fly on in so I can share some treasured bits of life, art & happiness!

.

You Simply MUST Try Cheryl's ( Click Below) - These Are My FAVORITE Cookies!

(300x100)

Friday, July 29, 2011

More Fantastic Fireworks From The Pro Football Hall Of Fame City of Canton!

By now you all know what a nut I am for fireworks. These are among THE BEST out there, provided by "the First Family of Fireworks", Zambelli. Tonight's concert & fireworks were the kick-off event for the week long festivities celebrating Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2011: Richard Dent, Marshall Faulk, Ed Sabol, Deion Sanders, Shannon Sharpe, Chris Hanburger and Les Richter.

This time I decided to treat you all to a video. It's a little long, but fast moving & fabulous!
If anyone knows how to rotate the video, please let me know, as I can only get it sideways :(

ENJOY! Wish you all were here!


 



1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh I love fireworks too! They are just so spectacular to watch.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and visiting. Thank you also for following.
You have a lovely blog, I adore your nest photo!
Hugs,
Terri

Glycerine Hand Therapy...AMAZING MUST HAVE!

Camille Beckman 5 Star Rated